
Well, here goes. The first official post I have ever made in my life. On my blog. Soooo what do I say? I have a math test tomorrow and I haven't even looked at my material. Kristin is the best. I don't like watching the sad parts in Charley. I like peanut butter bars. I love my hair wavy. I don't like jell-o with carrots. I don't speak Chinese. I have a bruise on my knee from sliding into 3rd base. I love the color purple. I like letters with upside down stamps. I have never been chased by a goose. My last name is Johnson...and I end my first official post.
Kammy, your soooo weird
ReplyDeleteKammy, it's your first blog and I'm already hooked! I also see we have some things in common, except for: I do speak Chinese, I don't have a bruise on my knee, ANNND I don't have to worry about taking a math test tomorrow! hehe
ReplyDelete